- CrossFit Level 2
- i99Fit Gymnastics Level 1
- YogaFit Level 1
- Burgener Strength Weightlifting Level 1
- American College of Sports Medicine Group Exercise and Personal Trainer
- BS ~ Education w/minor in Special Education (University of Oregon)
- MS ~ Education (University of Oregon)
Ciao Amigo! I am originally from Portland, Oregon. While attending the University of Oregon, I completed an Army internship in Weisbaden, Germany. That summer in 2003 shifted my entire life path. I fell in-love with working for the Army and as quickly as possible, completed my Masters so I could start my DA Civilian career. I have had the privilege of working in Germany, Norway, Italy, Japan, Texas, Colorado, New Mexico and am super excited to be back in Europe again! I have been an athlete my entire life, but after several years as a long distance runner, began to experience chronic knee and hip injuries. After deciding not to get surgery, strength training was recommended to me. New to the lifting scene, I tried CrossFit at Fort Hood and never looked back! The mental and physical strength that I gained from CrossFit inspired me to become a coach! My goal is to support others to become their strongest, most resilient self!