- CrossFit Level 1
- BirdBox Coaching Development Certificate
- CrossFit Dumbbell Certificate
- Personal Fitness Trainer (IBFF International Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation)
- Fitness Trainer (CPD Standards and Benchmarks)
- Black Belt DAN 1 Shotokan Karate
- 2nd degree Jeet Kune Do Koncept and Philosophies
I come from a small town, called Veles in North Macedonia. I’ve been training and competing since the age of 6. I started with Shotokan Karate and trained in that martial art for 8 years. In 2006, I started High School and wanted to try something else, so I got involved into other martial arts disciplines such as Jeet Kune Do, KickBoxing, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Around the same time, I started with fitness and started to become more and more into the health and fitness lifestyle. After finishing High School in 2010, I got the opportunity to work at the same Sports Center where it all started for me called “BUDO” as a Group/Personal Fitness Trainer and Martial Arts Instructor in various disciplines. I was able to travel to different countries for a number of tournaments as a Coach and as an International Kickboxing Referee. October 2022, my life changed when I moved to Kaiserslautern, Germany and I got the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful family, called Teutonic CrossFit.